eNom Reseller | eNom Domain Reseller & eNom SSL Reseller Guide
This article describes how to become an eNom domain reseller and an eNom SSL reseller. As a reseller, you can sell domain names and SSL certificates to your customers directly from your web site. You can also offer domain transfer services, and allow your customers to check real-time domain name availability.
You can only become a domain and SSL reseller if you have one of the following types of accounts:
- Managed VPS
- Managed dedicated server
How to sign up
To sign up for an eNom reseller account, go to https://my.a2hosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=126 and fill out the form. On this form, you must indicate the type of account you want.
There are two types of reseller accounts, Sub Retail and Sub Reseller. A Sub Reseller account provides additional features, but also requires an initial deposit and a continuous positive balance on the account.
Sub Retail accounts:
- Do not require an up-front deposit (you can pay as you go).
- Allow credit card payment for each domain registration.
- Do not have access to the eNom API or Registry Rocket (see below).
- A2 Hosting has full access to your accounts' domain names.
Sub Reseller accounts:
- Require an initial deposit and must maintain a positive balance.
- Have access to the eNom API that is used to manage client domain registration records.
- Have access to Registry Rocket, a custom e-commerce web page used for selling domain names.
- Allow you to create a personalized, default DNS that is used during domain registration.
- Allow you to create default WHOIS information that is used during domain registration.
- A2 Hosting has limited access to your accounts' domain names.