eNom Reseller | How To Resell Domains & SSL Certificates
This article describes how to become an eNom domain reseller and an eNom SSL reseller. As a reseller, you can sell domain names and SSL certificates to your customers directly from your web site. You can also offer domain transfer services, and allow your customers to check real-time domain name availability.
You can only become a domain and SSL reseller if you have one of the following types of accounts:
- Managed VPS
- Managed dedicated server
How to sign up for eNom reseller account
To sign up for an eNom reseller account, go to https://my.a2hosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=126 and fill out the form. On this form, you must indicate the type of account you want.
There are two types of eNom reseller accounts, Sub Retail and Sub Reseller. A Sub Reseller account provides additional features, but also requires an initial deposit and a continuous positive balance on the account.
eNom Sub Retail accounts:
- Do not require an up-front deposit (you can pay as you go).
- Allow credit card payment for each domain registration.
- Do not have access to the eNom API or Registry Rocket (see below).
- A2 Hosting has full access to your accounts' domain names.
eNom Sub Reseller accounts:
- Require an initial deposit and must maintain a positive balance.
- Have access to the eNom API that is used to manage client domain registration records.
- Have access to Registry Rocket, a custom e-commerce web page used for selling domain names.
- Allow you to create a personalized, default DNS that is used during domain registration.
- Allow you to create default WHOIS information that is used during domain registration.
- A2 Hosting has limited access to your accounts' domain names.