How To Install jCart
This article describes how to install jCart on your A2 Hosting account. jCart provides complete shopping cart functionality, such as checkouts and automatically updating totals, that you can quickly and easily integrate into your own web applications.
jCart is compatible with all A2 Hosting accounts.
Although A2 Hosting servers are compatible with a wide variety of software applications, we cannot provide troubleshooting assistance for application-specific issues.
To install jCart, follow these steps:
- Download the jcart-1.3.zip file at https://code.google.com/p/jcart/downloads/list to your local computer.
- Extract the .zip file on your computer.
- Use FTP to upload the extracted jcart-1.3 directory to the public_html directory of your A2 Hosting account.
- Use your web browser to go to http://www.example.com/jcart-1.3/index.php, where example.com represents your domain name.
- The Demo Store page appears. On this page, you can add items to the cart and test checkout functionality.
- For detailed information about how to integrate the jCart installation into your own application, please visit http://conceptlogic.com/jcart/install.php.
For more information about jCart, please visit http://conceptlogic.com/jcart.